Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Just Say'n.......


The Lord is not the author of chaos or confusion.   He is ruler of order and peace.  When situations or scenarios seem chaotic and confusing, I have to remember that those things are not of God and that I must wait for his provision and guidance before moving forward. I hate the feelings of anxiousness and the uncertainty of the unknown; however, I am trusting and protecting the peace the Lord has placed in my heart that He is in Control of every situation.  Even the ones that cause confusion, because ultimately He has the final Victory proven in His Resurrection.  




It is Well With My Soul............I Trust You Lord that whatever lays ahead is Your Will in my life.  

Blessings,

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig