Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Day in the Life........

Because my updates have been a little sparse lately, I thought I would give you a quick sneak peak into my life today...............

Attended the Greater Knoxville Hospitality Association's Luncheon and the Guest Speaker was Commissioner of Tourism Susan Whitaker.  As soon as I walked in the door, I was asked to handle media for the Commissioner.  She did an incredible job, and I was honored to assist! 

My Fab Co-Worker who helped me get where I needed to go today...... ON TIME!! 

Our Mayor Kicking off Intro Knox Festivities and Welcoming the Fall Class!!

 
I'm On A BUS!!!   Lauren Tullock giving a historical tour of Knoxville!!


Our Intro Knox Leader - Super Sweet Sandi!!

My Fist Intro Knox Friend........Christy!!  

Had an incredible day, filled with lots of meetings (more than I just featured!!)

Hope you have a great Friday, and I am ready for some FOOTBALL and some FAIR FOOD!!



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig