Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wednesday Loves..........


Oh its been several weeks since I've participated in Wednesday Loves, and I am so excited to be back.  Check out some of the things I am loving these days:

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/115967759125486558_JiysVlye_c.jpg
1. Fall Flowers - We are planting our mums next weekend (on Labor Day!) and I am sooo excited!!

Pinned Image 


3.  This book has surprised me, and its a timely read.  

Pinned Image 
4. I am loving a few of these each night as dessert.  YUM!!


5. I bought the new Hillsong Cornerstone CD and ITS AMAZING.
This is my favorite new song! 

 
6. Look where we are headed on Friday!!!  Its FOOTBALL TIME!!

7. And, speaking of football, I am loving these gameday outfits:


Pinned Image 

Pinned Image

Have a Great Wednesday My Friends!!!



1 comment

Whitney from Washington said...

LOVE the football outfits!! So ready for FRIDAY! Go vols!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig