Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Short Week...........

Pinned Image

This week is a short week for this busy gal.  Monday and Tuesday are packed full of meetings and deadlines, and then I am heading home for a busy week ahead.  My sweet mom is having surgery on Wednesday and will be in hospital through Thursday, and my best friend is getting married on Friday night, so Thursday and Friday will also be filled with wedding festivities!  

This past weekend was a lot of fun.  Friday night, I came home to my amazing hubby grilling steaks and making dinner.  He also bought me the clock I had been eying from Pottery Barn, so it was a fun night of surprises.  Saturday, I headed to Kingsport to celebrate the upcoming nupitials of my friend Tiffany. We had a fun girls night, and it was nice to meet some of her newer friends.  I headed back late Saturday night, which wasn't bad bc I was able to chat my my life-long friend Nikki on the phone and catch up on life. 

Don't you just love friends that you can go ages without talking to, and pick right up where you left off.  We talked until nearly 2:30 a.m. and then I finally headed to bed.  

Sunday was filled with lots and lots of work.  I get so many emails each day, and filled with back to back meetings and lots of phone calls, its so hard to keep up.  I also oversee several projects in the community, so it was a day to get caught up and organized as well.  Matt and I headed to dinner, a quick trip to the grocery, and then able to chill the rest of the night!  

I am hoping for a fun week ahead.  I know it will be crazy, but I am ready to face to head on. 

Have a great week!! 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig