Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Goals Update...........


With the craziness of the last few days, I've gotten behind on giving an updating on my goals I made last week!!  After looking over what I haven't achieved, I believe that making goals is 20% of it, and actually completing goals is 80% of the battle!!

Oy Vey..........

Personal:

  • Complete the daily homework for the Nehemiah Bible Study everyday this week.- FAILED, I have only been able to complete a few days, I am so far behind.  
  • Track Everything I Eat (Love the App. LOSE IT)- KIND OF - I tracked 5 out of the last 9 days. 
  • Eat 1500 Calories per day, and begin to monitor carbs. - CLOSE.  I have hovered around 1500 most days. 
  • Say no to candy and sweets Monday-Friday - I was doing well, until I brought M&Ms home from the weekend festivities.
  • No Eating after 7:30 p.m. - 50/50 - If I make it home before 7:30 this is a success, if its after 8 p.m. its a complete fail.  
  • Drink coffee black - I need to give up the sugary creamers, so this is the first step.  - Ha!!  Can't believe I wrote this as a goal.  I tried black coffee, and it is going to be an acquired taste to say the least.
  • Get up at 5:30 a.m. Monday - Friday - This will ensure I get my bible devotion time, workout, and still have plenty of time to get ready. - Accomplished.........one day out of the 10.  Ha!
  • Exercise 20 Minutes Every Morning - Accomplished.........one day out of the 10.  Ha! Ha!
  • Spend 30 Minutes in Prayer Every Morning - Accomplished, however does driving to work and praying count???
  • Sleep 7-8 hours per night- FAIL, more like 4 to 5.

Marriage:
  • Prepare dinner for my hubby. - We have eaten dinner together on nights he is home.  YEAH!!
  • Complete Marriage Bible Study on Wednesday with Small Group - Accomplished!!

Friendships/Family:
  • Send cards to my parents and my cousin for her B-Day - Accomplished!!

My Home:
  • Laundry - Do All Laundry by Friday Night - Was completed by Sunday afternoon!
  • Clean House (Dust, Vacuum, Bathrooms, etc.)  by Friday Night (So I can enjoy the weekend) - Was completed by Sunday afternoon!
  • Water Ferns Twice A Day - Thanks to the rain, they spend the days on the sidewalk, and I water at night!  

Business/Blogging:
  • Get my work to-do list cut in half - Done.  The sad part, it keeps tripling in size.
  • Blog everyday (Monday - Friday) - Done!! 
  • Plan for next week's blogs (Cardigan Chic and Church Blog) - Got my blog, however, still working on church.

My Best Friend's Wedding:
  • Pick up Party Supplies for Girls Night Out - Done!
  • Decide on shoes for the Wedding Day Done!
  • Pick up wedding gift Done!
  • Self Tanner - Begin Applying Every Day - Done!


So all in all, the personal goals for my health struggled, but everything else is on track.  Will set new goals soon.  Love the accountability  of listing on this blog!!

Have a great Thursday!!  

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig