Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What I Am Loving...........

Its Wednesday, and its been a few weeks since I've let you into what I'm loving!!  Enjoy!! 



Otter Box - I had to get a new case for my Iphone, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this case.  So sturdy, and I like the look of it too. 

New Michael Kors Purse  - I am hoping to see this purse up-close-and-personal this weekend!!  And, may just be buying it too!! 

Think Thin Bars - I am still obsessed, and can't wait to run to Trader Joe's next weekend to see the whole selection.  I am loving the chocolate fudge.  No sugar or anything artificial! (Wish the rest of my diet reflected this too.)

 New Kenny Chesney Album - LOVE IT!


 Love this motivation idea at drinking water! 

 Great Idea- What an incredible frame.........what a difference a day can really make! 

 Great Idea for Christmas Cards Next Year!! 

Have a great Wednesday my friends!! 



3 comments

Tiffany said...

Visiting from WILW! What a great idea on the water bottle! I might have to try that.

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Love the water bottle idea! And I definitely want to get that print with significant dates! Stopping by from WILW!

Courtney said...

I saw that water bottle idea on Pinterest too, I really need to get one because I am awful at drinking enough. Cute post!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig