Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Weekend Catch Up!


Hello Lovelies!  Its Official...........Summer has finally begun!  And, what a relaxing LONG Holiday Weekend!!  And, yes its be HOT, but this gal is not complaining. These past few weeks have been insanely busy; however this weekend is exactly what I needed - lots of relaxation, time to organize projects around the house, and even got a few work projects completed too.  

Friday Night was filled with working late, and then meeting my two favorite peeps for dinner at Wasabi.  We had a great time laughing and catching up from the week!!

Saturday was simply quiet.  I slept in, worked on ideas for my sweet friend Tiffany's bachelorette party (details coming soon), cleaned house, laundry, worked out, and simply just chilled around the house. 

Sunday my sweetie was off, and we enjoyed a morning worshiping at church, running a few errands (somehow we were out of everything), cooking a delicious meal on Sunday evening, and enjoying the incredible weather outside. 

Monday was ALL work.  It was nice to have quietness as I put together some MAJOR reports.  Not the best way to spend Memorial Day, but I know the hard work will pay off.


So, what does the rest of the week hold.  Lots and Lots of Work.  We have a MAJOR deadline and we have seven (7) days to complete the project.  My stomach is in knots; however, I have a good feeling out about the entire proposal.

All I can think of is that I am SOOOOO ready to get back to "normal."  And, in 7 days, I am hoping that is what I will find. 

Have a great week!! 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig