Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

I'm Climbing Out!!!



Its been 5 months since I last saw normal.  You know normal - those days when I would wake up at 6:00 a.m., workout, bible study, shower, get ready, and head to work.  Work was busy, but a good, healthy busy.  Leaving work at 5:30 p.m., and heading home to cook dinner for my hubby, to relax on the couch, and get in bed by 10:00 p.m.  Yup...........its been a LONG TIME since I've seen those days. 

HOWEVER, I can honestly say that things are looking better, my friends.  Do I still have a morning routine???  Well it looks like this:  Alarm goes off at 6:30 a.m., drag myself out of bed by 7 a.m., and the shower, get ready, head to work, lots of meetings, get accomplished everything I can, then head to more meetings, come home, eat a quick dinner, watch TV (while working on lap-top), midnight realize I need to go to bed soon, 2 a.m. go to bed.  Whew...........its been crazy.  Yet, looking back over the last 5 months, I am not sure I would trade it in.  You see these months of craziness and madness, are honestly making me a better PR and Marketing person, and the growing pains are tough, but will be well worth it on the other side. 

In other news......................I have to, have to, have to get healthy.  I had a doc appointment this week, and I after talking about the severe strain the stress has caused on my body, he warned me that I am only a few months away from really having to deal with some health issues.  I have to start treating myself better, but sometimes I am not sure I know how.  I feel like I have all the "knowledge" of what foods to eat or not eat, what type of exercises I should do, how much sleep to get, etc. Yet, having it all come together, is going is a little foreign to me.  I am considering finding a nutritionist or maybe a life coach.  But, if I want to be successful, and really enjoy the life that I work so hard for, then I have to take care of myself.  

I Have To Do It..............There really is no other option!

 More Details Later, and until then, have a great weekend!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig