Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Six Weekends to Summer.............

I can't believe we are six weeks away from Memorial Day Weekend!  Thank means only six (6) weeks to finish my Spring To-Do List and Prepare for Summer.  The year, so far, has been a challenge; however, I am really excited about summer. 


And, before I get ahead of myself,  I want to enjoy these next few weeks and prep for a great summer.  And, since I LOVE to make lists.........here are the the six things I am really looking forward to as Memorial Day approaches:

 1. Spend a Weekend Doing Nothing but sleeping and going to the spa. 

 Lov'n this organized computer area!
 2. Spring Cleaning Our House

 3. Beach Vacation - We have a vacay coming soon, and I just can't wait!!!

4.Landscaping Our Yard!!

5. Serve the Lord - Spend a weekend ministering to the Knoxville along with many other churches in our community.  So honored to serve our Lord alongside my sweet friends in Christ!


 6.Getting My Endurance Up to Prepare for a 5K this summer.  I want to start getting outside, and walking several times a week 3 to 4 miles each time, to get ready to start training this summer!! 


I just love summer, and I have high hopes for the next few months of prep.Have a great weekend, and lets get ready for summer!





No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig