Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Ouch..........


"Ouch..........."  I said that word ALL WEEKEND!!  Friday morning I woke up with a horrible pain in my right shoulder blade.  I couldn't hardly move all day, and by 8pm on Friday night I was back in bed exhausted from the week and the pain in my shoulder.  Saturday my shoulder was still hurting, and I ended up taking a nap from 1pm-4pm, and then back to sleep at 10pm.  I didn't sleep Saturday night because my shoulder hurt so bad, and Sunday it was painfully sore all day.  I'm not sure if I have a pinched nerve, slept on it wrong, a crick in my shoulder, or all the stress and anxiety from work that is settling into my body.  But........it really hurts! 

Okay, enough whining on my part.  This weekend was okay.  Other than sleeping ALOT, I did find time to get some house work done, laundry, finish a couple of work projects, and serve in a ministry called Serving Knoxville as One.  

A few folks from my life group were assigned Laundromats Ministry.  I had never done this before; however, we took bags of goodies, filled with laundry detergent, dryer sheets, cookies, and $3 in quarters, to local laundromats to brighten folks days.  We laughed a lot with people, and I even got to pray with a lady who was going through an incredible hard time with a need in her family.  The Lord really used us, and I was so blessed to have the opportunity to serve the Lord on Saturday.   Truly blessed!!  

This week is another busy one.  I have A LOT of projects that HAVE TO BE FINISHED this week, and a few Spring Cleaning projects that I am hoping to finish too!!



Hope you have a great week, and HAPPY Monday!! 



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig