Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wednesday.........Let me Breathe!!!

 Doesn't This Just Make You Sigh with Thoughts of Relaxation!!


Breathe In!! Breathe Out!! Lets try that again! Breathe In!! Breathe Out!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh...........okay, I am feeling much better. And, that reflects how I am feeling this week, after yesterday, MUCH BETTER!!  We had a milestone at work we needed to achieve, and after a lot of uncertainty, we accomplished it. So, this makes this girl a very happy gal!!

Which brings me to today.  As I look at my schedule, it looks a little light on the number of meetings, so I am hoping for a lot of productivity and accomplishments all around.  Woohoo!!

The Ultimate Vacay....Ahhh!!  Love!

In other news, I am looking forward to the weekend.  I am considering heading to the spa for a massage, facial, nails, and toes!! I also need to find time this week for a little shopping to to find a dress for an upcoming weekend.  And, on Sunday I am hoping for a quiet and relaxing day.


Also, we are kicking off a new bible study in our small group called the 5 Love Languages.  I have never read it; however, so many people say they LOVE IT!!  Would love to know if anyone has read it, and what your thoughts are on the book.  


And, if you can't tell by the pics I am READY for a Vacation.  Just a few more weeks........in the mean time, I will leave you with one of my (and Matt's) favorite songs..........Enjoy!!



Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes - Jimmy Buffett



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig