Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Busy Week Indeed!!

This week has flown by.  I cannot believe its almost the weekend!  Things have been incredible busy at work, and my nights have been full of lots of "to-dos."  My hubby has been home every night this week, which means dinners and a little down time with him. 

Wednesday night, we got together with our small group at church and celebrate my sweet friend Marisa's son making it into the Marines.  I am so excited for her, and she is one happy Marine Mom.  Our Small Group went to dinner at Olive Garden, and had an awesome time.

Thursday night, my hubby and I headed out to shop for Christmas Decor.  We got wreathes for every window on the front of the house.  We even got a spot light for the yard.  I am so excited to decorate.  We begin this weekend.  I am already planning my holiday goodies to bake to get us in the Christmas Spirit.  

This weekend, I am hoping for some much needed downtime.  Cleaning the house, shopping for wreath ribbon, and getting my Christmas shopping list together.  Only one week to Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping.  I am sooooo excited.  Have you seen the new Target Lady Commercials.  She even has a twitter.  Click Here for the Link!!  


To end the week on a high note, I thought I would participate in one of my favorite blog link ups - Fill in the Blank Fridays!!


1.   A nervous habit I have is    picking at my nails.  They will grow out, and then I pick them down to nothing. When I get bored or anxious.......there goes the nails. 

2.   Something that makes me sad is   that I don't get to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins often enough.  Growing up, I was surrounded by family; however, these days its hard to find time to visit home, and keep up with everyone.  I miss my family a lot.  

3.  Today I am thankful for    my fun-loving hubby.  I love that 15 years after we met, he is still the one who makes me laugh.  We have so many "inside jokes" (Me Mexico), that we can just laugh at the simplest things.  I LOVE THAT, and I ADORE HIM!!

4. My favorite room in my house is    the bonus room.  I love our oversized chair, which I curl up in and read books and spend time with the Lord each morning.  Simply Bliss.  

5.  I can't stand    inconsiderate drivers. Seriously...there are some really crappy drivers out there  . (Keeping this one..........I totally agree!)

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    give it away. I find it more of a blessing to give than to spend it.  I know this sounds all cheesy and all; however, it seems like every time I have an idea on what to spend money on, the Lord leads me to give it away. 

7.  The last person I hung out with was    my hubby (in person), and we shopped for Christmas Wreaths, and I spent two-hours on the phone with my good friend, Laney!!


Have a great weekend!

1 comment

Robin said...

I bite my nails like crazy. Sometimes, I will have a random month where I stop. But, then one week (last week) something stresses me out and they are all gone within the hour.
I feel ya girl!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig