Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Weekend Review........


I just can't believe it!!  For the first time, in what seems like ages, Matt & I FINALLY had a weekend OFF together.  I was thrilled to get home at a descent time on Friday evening, in time to get settled (unpacked) and be able to rest with my sweetie! Saturday was filled with good friends and family. 

Saturday, we slept in, and hung out around the house.  That afternoon Dustin & Nikki (two of my closest friends) came by to see our new house, and I adored spending time with them.  Right after they left, Jamie and Kristy rolled into our driveway, just in time for an incredible dinner and lots of great conversation.

After we sent the boys to the UT vs. UGA game, Kristy and I headed to see The Help (finally got to see it), and the movie was INCREDIBLE!!  We made it back time to see the boys return, and after a little hanging out, we called it a night. 

Sunday kicked off early, bc Jamie & Kristy had to get on the road.  I made muffins for breakfast, and after they left, Matt & I took a hike around a lake near by.  We had a great time catching up, and after running to the store, and eating lunch, I buckled down to get some work projects and auction projects done.  I was sooo thankful that my dear friend, Marisa, could cover my responsibilities at church, and I got lots of work things taken care of.  I was soooo tired of all the anxiousness about the auction, that I was so thankful to get things in order.  

Other than that I baked a lot this weekend, and got things in order for the week ahead.  Its going to be a busy week indeed, with Women's Ministry Meeting, Auction Meeting, Small Group, lots of work to-dos, and my BFF is heading to Knoxville next weekend.  :-) 

And, I am so excited to finally be back in town ALL weekend, and get to spend almost every night this week, with my hubby!!

Have a great week!


1 comment

Unknown said...

Hooray for a great weekend! Glad you are able to be home with Matt this week!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig