Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

It's Thursday..........

This week has been busy week, and I have been on the run since early Monday.  Every night this week I have not gotten home until after 9:00 p.m., and I will be honest and say this girl is ready for the weekend.  Work is going great, and I love being back in the office, and get a lot of things accomplished.  The big thing on my plate right now is an Auction I am overseeing with Executive Women's International.  I am a little anxious for the event, because I have never attended; however, I know it will be a success!  

I have also been very busy with Women's Ministry and Small Group this week.  Matt and I are so blessed to be members at such an incredible church, and the Lord has truly blessed us with amazing friends within the church body.  


On the home front, I am excited that my best friend Tiffany and Melanie and her husband are coming to visit soon.  Tiffany and I have plans to hang and catch up this weekend, and Melanie and Andre will be in town in a few weeks.  I am excited to have some good friend time.  Last weekend, I was blessed to spend time with Nikki, Dustin, and Kristy, and now Tif and Mel, all I need is a little time with my other close friend Allison, and I will have come full circle. 

I am honestly a believer in, if you have enough "good, trustworthy, lifelong friends" to count on one-hand, that is ALL YOU NEED!!  And, I consider myself blessed.  I can trust these ladies with ANYTHING, they are always there, and I love them more than words can express!!  

Hope your having a great week!!



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig