Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

I'm Almost Home..............



Whew........four (4) weeks of travel wind down Friday!!  WooHoo!!  I am so excited to FINALLY be home for an entire week!!  This week, I have spent time in Memphis, and I can honestly say its been an incredible visit.  I adore all the people I work with, and finally getting time to spend with them has been great. 

And, since its been FOREVER, since I have linked up to one of my favorite groups, I thought it would be fun to participate in FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!!! 



1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      Jersey Shore.....I just don't get it. 

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    listening to old records.  There is just something about plugging in the old record player,and remembering parts of my childhood.  

3.  When I've had a bad day I   try find time to just "chill" and then I sleep away my problems. 

4. I'd prefer    talking on the phone    to    texting    any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    getting close to deadlines.  I am harder on myself than anyone can ever be on me, and if a deadline is approaching, and I am not prepared, I will work day and night to get things completed, on time, and in the right manner. 

6.  Something worth fighting for is     marriage. Marriage is something that I take very seriously and something that I work very hard at each day. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work, and show my husband that he means EVERYTHING to me. 

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    "she is kind, understanding, loyal, and encouraging."

Happy Weekend!!!


8 comments

Mrs. Biscuit said...

I haven't had cable TV in years and years. I always hear about Jersey Shore, but I'm quite proud to say I've never even watched a moment of it. TV has become so dumb, I'd much rather live my life than watch people create unnecessary drama in their life. Bleck!


Happy Friday <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Nicole said...

I, too, prefer talking on the phone over texting! Call me old-fashioned. ;-)

Stopping by via Fill In the Blank Friday!

Discount Chica said...

I also prefer to sleep away my problems. Things become so much easier to handle when you are well rested (or maybe it's just me that becomes a crazy person without sleep?)

Brianne said...

I love old records.

Victoria said...

great answers!

i will proudly admit i have never seen an episode of jersey shore, i don't get that craze, they are all inappropriate and selfish people.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I would agree with the whole Jersey Shore! It is awful there is no way I could live their lives on a daily basis I would shoot myself who are you kiddin and yes I do agree marriage is something very much worth fighting for :) Have a great weekend!

Lin said...

Totally have to agree with you on the Jersey Shore thing. I don't get the fascination with that ubber tanned gang.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Katie said...

I wish I could say I've never seen Jersey Shore...however I can't stop watching it. It's some kind of sickness I'm sure. :)

I found you through the link-up! Love your blog!!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig