Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Monday!!! Its Going to Be Interesting!!!

Matt and I spent the entire weekend working around the house.  All the unpacking is SLOWLY coming together; however, I am really liking all the organizing and decorating.  We have a LONG way to go to get everything where I want it to be; however, it will get there.  All and all the weekend was very productive. 

 Small Group Cookout - Our Chefs were incredible!

Friday night, my dear friend Laney and I headed to a little Mexican place in north Knoxville that was yummy. After dinner, I attacked the closest and got all of our clothes unpacked and put away.  Saturday, I washed clothes, helped paint the bonus room, and organized a few things around the house.  Saturday night we headed to our small group cookout and had a GREAT time. We laughed all evening, and I am excited for the incredible studies we are going to get into this fall. 

Speaking of bible studies............ I have begun an intense study through the Book of Romans.  I am really excited to study this book, and being open to everything the Lord has ready for me.  Its a 35 part study, and it would be incredible if I could do 5 lessons a week, which would equal to a 7 week study.   


Sunday, we slowly got going, before jumping into bigger projects around the house.  By 4 p.m. we got ready and headed to 3rd service at church.  I am absolutely LOVING this service. Its the exact same service as the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services; however, its at night.  If you are ever interested in checking it out let me know, the services are incredible.  After church, we headed home, cooked dinner, and relaxed.  

It feels great to be back into a blog routine. Yeah!!!

Hope you have a blessed Monday!!

1 comment

Mrs. Pancakes said...

sounds like an awesome weekend!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig