Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Going to Keep This Simple.............

Its Monday.  And, you know what that means.............We have been Homeowners for a WEEK!!  Woohoo!  This also means that we are officially moved in!  This weekend, 13 of our closest friends and family traveled to Knoxville to help us move from our condo to our new home.  I cannot express my gratitude for our entire "moving team," and they were troopers. We packed up our old place and unloaded into our house in less than 4 hours!  I once thought of giving you a details account of the weekend; however, think I am going to keep it simple and say WE MOVED!  


Its still a little surreal to be in our new home, and I got a little closure as Matt and I did our final walk through of our old place.  We lived there for over four (4) years, experienced the first stage of married life there, and I will always be grateful of our time together in our condo.  

However, no more reminiscing, its time to move forward.  I hope to get back into blogging more by the weekend.  I will post fun pics of some of the decorating projects I am working on soon. Have a blessed week!!! 


1 comment

Ashley S. said...

Congrats on the new place! Can't wait to see your craft projects! :)


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig