Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Tuesday...back to the normal!

 

Its Tuesday, and after a very relaxing 3-day weekend, its time to get back into the swing of "normal" life.  My plans this week include lots of work, looking for homes, and spending some much needed time with my hubby. 

This past weekend, I spent time cleaning out some of my "personal" keepsake boxes from my college years, and I came across my music collection. Old school tapes and CDs of some of my favorite groups.  Here were some of my favorite songs:





So funny how music taste change with each decade; however, have always loved music, and thought it was so fun to look back over the past 15 years! 

Hope you have a GREAT Tuesday!!! 


2 comments

Ashley S. said...

I'm kind of obsessed with "Landslide" by the Dixie Chicks right now. It's like the perfect song for my life right now. I hope you had a great weekend! Enjoy your week!

Danielle Moss said...

The title of your blog is one of my favorite movies :) Love it!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig