Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Whirlwind of a Week.....

I should be heading to bed right now, I have a busy day planned for tomorrow; however, too many things are on my mind and I haven't updated in while, so I thought I would write.........

Life has been going well. Busy, but good. I started my new job last Wednesday. Things went well, and I actually had lots of energy to get through the days without any pain (from my surgery) and with a smile on my face. Trying to get used to a new job can be a little stressful, and still recovering from all that I had been through the week before, it seemed like my head was a little cloudy at times.

At night, I stayed busy working on wrapping up a few things from the Fair job, working on ministry to-dos, completing my bible study homework, getting our home back in order, and trying to get a little sleep.

Things were going well......until.......Saturday. I woke in up in the worst pain I have ever been in. My side hurt so bad, and I felt horrible. I had all plans of taking advantage of TAX FREE weekend, yet that was no longer an option. I ended up working over 10 hours on Saturday on Fair things (since, I did not get to finish my last two days, I had lots and lots to do) and just trying to rest.

Sunday, Matt and I slept in because I was still not feeling good and he really needed to rest. I did venture out Sunday afternoon and meet my "church-family" for lunch, which was much needed and I was so thankful they were passing through Knoxville. They got me laughing, which was the best medicine I could have asked for...they're the best!

As for the week ahead, I am trusting that the Lord will guide me in His paths and give me wisdom to handle all that comes at me.

Have a great week!


2 comments

Unknown said...

Wow, you have been busy! Praying for a total, 100% recovery for you!! I am sure you are doing fabulous at your new job!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Haven't seen you posting on "Pearls", so I came over here looking for you. I'm so sorry you've been sick...sick enough to be put in the hospital! Hope you're doing better and getting back on your feet.

Hugs,
FG Forever Grateful

P.S. Hope your new job is going well.


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig