Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Exciting News..........


Vacation 2010 - Wilmington, NC

Thought I would post a random picture from last month's vacay. Loved visiting the Battleship in NC, it was a lot of fun. Anyways...............

Its Saturday Morning!!! Woohoo. I just love quiet Saturday mornings. For me its means: sleeping in, bible study, fixing a nice healthy breakfast, washing clothes, getting organized, etc. Its just "Chill Time", and I love it!

And, I am in need of some downtime in my life. Things have been overwhelmingly busy for the past few weeks. Its seems like we got back from vacation, and life just took off. I do have exciting news to share. I GOT A NEW JOB!!!

Yup, its bittersweet to say that I am leaving the Fair. I will be working for Knoxville Tourism and Sports Corporation, and I am very excited. This is an exciting with my career, and I am looking forward to where the Lord is leading me.

I have also had a chance to get involved with Women's Ministry at Northstar, and I just love'n serving with so many amazing Godly women. The Lord has truly blessed me with amazing friendships, and I know big things are going just right around the corner. From my Monday Night Bible Study Group of best friends to Women's Ministry at church, and and other amazing friends, am just overwhelmed with what the Lord has blessed my life with.

Sometimes its overwhelming how GOOD the Lord is..........does anyone every feel that way?

I am glad to update, and looking forward to this weekend.


2 comments

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on your new job! That's wonderful!

Cici said...

Hey Kim -

So glad to see you back on the string of pearls. I've missed you and your perspective!

Blessings,
Cici


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig