Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hard Start to the Week...............

This week is going to be a doozy. I worked from home this morning, and worked on GRANTS, GRANTS, and MORE GRANTS!! I got to work around 1:00 p.m., caught up on voicemails and emails, and all the began preparing for the many meetings I have this week. Friday is my deadline for the GRANTS, and I am so excited to have them off my desk.

After work when I got home, Matt and I headed to Fountain City for the Receiving of Friends of my good friend Kristin's husband, who passed away in a tragic accident over the weekend. And that was tough, and my heart just broke for Kristin and her family. It was an open casket, and she just kept her hand on his shoulder the entire time. OH.....there are not words to express her loss and pain. Its just so tough.

The rest of the week is just going to be hectic, but I am looking forward to the weekend. Woohoo!!!! I have no plans, but that is okay. I may try to make lunch or dinner plans with friends, and on Sunday I am looking forward to church and worship.

I hope your having a GREAT week.

Be Blessed,

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig