Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Crossroads...........

I have come to a crossroads.......to buy a Blog Makeover or to do it myself. My best friend Tiffany is visiting this weekend, and I am hoping she can help me with some of the editing software I am trying to learn. I am completely overwhelmed by all I want to do, to get my blog looking fabulous, and I can imagine the time its going to take. Is the DIY worth it? However, I really need to learn how to the up-keep of a blog.

We will see what the weekend holds. Who knows, I may go ahead and begin looking at blog designers.

We will see.......Until then, lets Praise Our Lord. Here is the song I'm singing and worshiping my Jesus to this week:

1 comment

Unknown said...

#1-Love that song! #2-I am with you, I know nothing about design, but I do know I am way too indecisive to get a real blog background that I paid for, yet I still want one!!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig